Monday, June 26, 2017

To travel is to possess the world

Hi, MeetTheWorld friends. I am Sabina from Sweden.
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta. Travel for long enough and one day you wake up to realize: This is no longer a vacation, it’s your life. Like this way, I always felt a special attraction towards travelling, because some trips inside my country gave me the feeling that I never had by doing any other things. So I always wanted to travel a lot and MeetTheWorld helped me to make this dream come true.


Regarding travelling outside my country, I was not so sure. The first thing that I had in my mind was it would be very costly and being alone in a foreign country would not be easy either. So I kept my dream hidden inside my heart. Then one day one friend suggested me MeetTheWorld website and told me it’s a very organized and useful website. So I did my registration there and started finding out more about it.
Then I realized after a long time, I found a social networking website that’s going to change my world in a very positive way. One of many great features of this website is that there are people from all over the world. People might think there are many websites having that feature. But that’s not the end of it. There are options where you can search people by mentioning the age of the people you are looking for as well as the gender of them. And there is many more customization that you can do to find out the people with your same interest.

Going back to my story, I started being friends with people around the world, specifically from those countries where I wanted to travel someday. My intention was that they would provide me some instructions that would help me in future to travel there. But the friends that I got from MeetTheWorld were more than what I expected. Many of them invited me to visit their country so cordially that I had to give it a thought. All of them said, I could stay at their house and they would make my visit less expensive. So I have already travelled Indonesia and it was really amazing. With that experience, I am thinking of travelling more soon.

For making this dream of mine come true, I am really grateful to MeetTheWorld. This one website made one hard task into just a simple thing to do. This website made me brave enough to go for the first trip, and now I am confident about seeing all the wonders around the world. For the people out there, who don’t yet know about the website, I would strongly recommend them to check it out. I am sure that this website will help all of you people to achieve your dreams someway that it did to me.

This website is totally free and there are too many features that would make your time really satisfying for you. One of the amazing features that helped me a lot was that, there is no language barrier in MeetTheWorld, because everything will be automatically translated into English.

"Hello MeetTheWorld! Hello People of MeetTheWorld!
-> www.meettheworld.com


5 Benefits of travelling alone

Travelling gives us a new perspective about life, it helps us to know the history and geography of many places. Another advantage of travell...