Friday, June 23, 2017

Having friends around the world and knowing their food habit

Hi, MeetTheWorld friends. Friends around the world can be of great use if you are a frequent traveler. Exploring new countries and their cuisines is exciting. MeetTheWorld brings you a chance to make foreign friends and explore the world with them. Expanding our friend circle outside your comfort zone can be challenging. But MeetTheWorld lets you have friends whom you might have never seen in your life. It also helps you to keep in touch with friends who've moved to other countries. Its real-time messenger service lets you connect with your friends immediately.


I am Grace from the United States. I am a travel person. I love to travel around the globe. And I am also quite of a food-lover. Different types of food and drinks make me delighted. But traveling alone is boring and dangerous. Having friends in different countries can help you solve these problems. I used to hesitate about going abroad to visit foreign countries before. But now with MeetTheWorld, I have friends all over the world. So now I'm no longer having long plans on where to travel. All I need to do is pack my bags and I'm off to my destination.

MeetTheWorld is free website expanded over the globe with new and exclusive features. It has an auto friend suggestion generation system which brings you suggestion using their WorldMap. You can be friends with people who has the same interests as you.

I have made many foreign friends using MeetTheWorld. Now whenever I want to travel somewhere, I look for friends there. I have hardly found a country where I don't have any friend. Before I go, I learn about that country. Most importantly, I learn about their food habits. Traveling has become a lot easier than before. I get my own personal guide to show me the place. And also I taste different food items, special food items of that country. If I like any, my friends from MeetTheWorld delivers me the recipe. Thus I've learned about many different cuisines.

Knowledge about food habits has increased my culinary skills to a great extent. Now I can easily put up a foreign dish and my friends and family go 'wow'. I'm interested in food and cooking. And now I am starting to build up the courage to open a personal restaurant, which used to be a dream earlier. And the motivation behind this dream comes hugely from my friends at MeetTheWorld. They have supplied me the knowledge, their very own secrets, their special ingredients. I don't think any social platform gives you this cordial people and bond. MeetTheWorld joins a big community of people together. It consists of people having a different language, different culture but the same interests.

It also lets you learn new languages. It is not necessary to be expert in English to make friends in MeetTheWorld. It automatically translates your preferred language to English.

Don't miss out this wonderful chance to meet new people and create a bonding with them. Register now and join the world of exciting new friendships.

"Hello MeetTheWorld! Hello People of MeetTheWorld!
-> www.meettheworld.com

I want to be happy man.

It’s been a while since I laughed till my tummy hurts. I measure my happiness by how often, loud and freely I am able to laugh on a daily b...