Sunday, April 2, 2017

MeetTheWorld - Press Release for MeetTheWorld

A social network service dreaming to be ‘the next Facebook’ is in the spotlight. MeetTheWorld.com which started with the philosophy that shares the world quickly and easily, is bringing the users from all over the world together.

It is very convenient as you can join MeetTheWorld.com just with an e-mail account, and joining with Facebook and Google ID is available as well.

You can find friends by various categories like age, language, interests, hobby with the simple and intuitive interface and effective search engine, and also it has a feature of finding friends by the world map.

MeetTheWorld.com where you can make friends from all around the world anytime, anywhere without any extra charge, is noted for whether it could bring the wind of change in SNS market.



I want to be happy man.

It’s been a while since I laughed till my tummy hurts. I measure my happiness by how often, loud and freely I am able to laugh on a daily b...